Easy Battery Replacement
If you wish to replace the Lithium battery CR2450, merely open the front cover of the sensing unit, no need to get rid of and re-attach the located adhesive, you can easily dump the old battery and install a brand-new battery.
HomeKit security interactions are encrypted in between a HomeKit-enabled accessory and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
The product connects straight to your iPhone or iPad utilizing wireless innovation, without needing a center, entrance or bridge.
Product: PC + ABS
Power supply: 1 * CR2450 3 V/ 200 mAh cell battery
Wireless connection: Wireless 5.0
Running temperature: 10 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
LED indicator color: Green
Certificate: FCC, CE, RoHS, SRRC, UN38.3
Guarantee: 1-year minimal warranty
— Koogeek House app (available on the App Shop)
— To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, iOS 9.0 or later is advised.
— Controlling this HomeKit-enabled device away from home needs an Apple TV with tvOS 10.1 or later on or an iPad with iOS 10.1 or later set up as a house center.
Magnet measurements: Approximate. 1.02 * 0.47 * 0.36 in (L * W * H)
Magnet weight: Approximate. 0.39 oz/ 11.1 g
Sensing unit dimensions: Approx. 1.81 * 1.3 * 0.67 in (L * W * H)
Sensor weight: Approx. 0.69 oz/ 19.6 g
Package size: Approximate. 3.86 * 3.37 * 1.1 in (L * W * H)
Bundle weight: Approximate. 2.26 oz/ 64 g
Bundle Consists of
1 * Koogeek Door & Window Sensor
1 * Flying Start Guide
- ★ [Alert Reminder] You will immediately get the matching notice message on your phone when the door/window opens or closes, so you can discover the trespasser in time. It likewise maintains to 100 records on your phone instantly.
- ★ [View door/window Status] You can examine whether the door/window is on or off by utilizing the Koogeek App or Apple House App. Also, you can keep track of multiple sensing units at the very same time and inspect whether the windows are closed before going to sleep or leaving home.
- ★ [Remote Gain access to] Check your doors and windows are closed whether you’re taking a trip or just out for supper. (Remote Access needs an Apple TELEVISION (tvOS 10.1), iPad (iOS 10.1 or later) or HomePod (iOS 11.3 or later on) configured as a home hub).
- ★ [HomeKit Automations] Setup an auto trigger on the Apple Home or Koogeek House App to manage other HomeKit suitable devices. For instance, turn on the lights to welcome you when you unlock. (Setup trigger on Apple home need an Apple TV (tvOS 10.1), iPad (iOS 10.1 or later), or HomePod as a home center, on Koogeek House App donot require a home center.
- ★ [Set up quickly] No complicated installation tools are needed. The sensor can be installed with double-sided adhesive tape in just a few actions and you can check the staying power on the app, which last approximately 1 year in battery lifetime.