5V output for cam
2S-6S input power supported
LC filter permits ultra clean fpv video
0.01/ 25/200/500/ 800mW Switchable VTX with pigtail antenna
Integrated with Uart, connectable to betaflight FC (Support FC like Wolfwhoop OmnibusF4/OmnibusF4 Pro)
0.01mW-Power up and test your system throughout a race with absolutely no interference
Support specification remotely adjusted by Betaflight, flight controller, OSD 5V BEC output, assistance power for receiver and cam
LED display screen for suggesting CH/Band/Power
Running Voltage: 7 – 26V
Power supply: 5V camera@under 0.5 A max
Output power:25 mw/200mw/500mw/ 800mw
Range: Up to 6-8km with omnidirectional RHCP antennas
Antenna type: pigtail antenna Antenna connector: MMCX to RP SMA Female
Video Format: NTSC/PAL
Port port: JST,6 pin
Weight:6.8 g(Excluding antenna)
5645/5925/5945(E4/E7/E8) are not available take legal action against to FCC policy. Selecting 5645/5925/5945(E4/E7/E8) will be invalid action.
37 channels are all above 5650 and listed below 5925MHz, which are legal to utilize in the USA with an amateur radio license.
This devices is being offered under FCC’s amateur radio rules. Operators must need amateur radio license to operator lawfully in the US. Usage of amateur equipment without a license or usage of devices on restricted frequencies could subject the operator to substantial fines by the FCC. By acquiring this equipment, the user is concurring that they understand these responsibilities and will run the devices lawfully. More details associated to ARL, please go to http://www.arrl.org/getting-licensed.
- MMCX has more breeding cycles and is more robust
- Traditional button+ nixie tube show control of frequency and power
- We has currently launched a number of VTX’s of type factors and antenna ports. This Q1-upgrade is Upgraded Long Variety Variation for Q1-M
- 0.01 mW to avoid adjacent channel interference, Integrated Uart, connectable to betaflight FC
- Assistance parameter remotely changed by Betaflight, flight controller, OSD, Compatible with betaflight 3.3 and 3.2