Amcrest HD NVR technology transmits up to 5-Megapixel quality video over Ethernet, enabling for long-distance and cost-effective HD video transmission. The signal is transmitted at a maximum throughput of 80Mbps which removes latency and permits real-time, highly reputable video security without loss or delay. The cameras link straight to the NVR supplying a pain-free, non-complex plug-and-play setup process and can be installed up to 300ft away. In addition, the HD NVR is smartphone compatible (iPhone, Android) in addition to viewable online utilizing standard web-browsers. This NVR Needs a Hardwired Ethernet Connection Directly to Your Router to Run. This NVR Supports both WiFi and Wired IP Cameras.
- Remarkable Quality: Supports 32-Channel (16-Channel PoE) @ 5MP Resolution. Tape in Widescreen, Quick Gain access to QR Code Remote Seeing on iPhone, iPad, and Android (w/ included Amcrest View app)
- From another location Access Using Basic Windows and Mac Browsers. Easy to Set up: Connect to and Manage All Cameras on Your Network via Ethernet Cables
- Feature-Rich OSD: Camera Name, Time, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Lock, and Record Status Icons
- Numerous Trigger/Alarm Occasions: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and Buzzer
- This NVR Requires a Hardwired Ethernet Connection Directly to Your Router to Run. This NVR Supports both WiFi and Wired IP Cameras. Custom Record Modes (e.g. Manual, Arranged, Motion Detection) and Record Intervals (1-120min). USB Backup Feature for Comfort