Amcrest NV4116E-HS/ Records 16-Channels @ 720p/1080p/3MP/ 4MP/5MP/6MP/ 8MP/4K & Playback 8-Channel @ 720p/1080p/3MP/ 4MP/5MP/6MP/ 8MP/4K/ Easy QR Code Mobile Phone Gain Access To/ Access by means of standard web-browsers on MAC & PC/ VGA & HDMI Output/ ONVIF Compliant/ Backup to External Storage through USB
Amcrest POE NVRs connect straight to POE IP cams by means of ethernet cable televisions, supplying power without the requirement for each electronic camera to be plugged into a wall outlet. This system deals with practically any ONVIF compatible PoE IP camera (such as Amcrest, Foscam, Dahua, and more) and after a quick and pain-free plug-and-play setup process, you can remotely watch things take place as they occur: real-time, extremely dependable HD video without loss or hold-up. A brand-new foundation in the consumer market for private security technologies and an unmatched value with Amcrest’s 1 Year United States Warranty, each NVR system is even more enhanced by Do It Yourself setup and the plethora of features outlined below.
- Amcrest’s NV4116E-HS NVR supports disk drives as much as 6 Terabytes, while Including 16CH Recording, Playback & Live View in approximately 4K Resolution @ Real-Time 30fps.
- Supports Amcrest IP Cameras and provides minimal assistance for 3rd party brand ONVIF certified IP Cameras. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, motion detection occasion and specific search functions that are accurate to one second).
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to set up, gain access to and control. Scan QR Code on NVR from “Amcrest View” app to quickly access live viewing and playback. Connects to and handles all the WiFi IP cameras on your network straight through their ethernet cables for supreme ease and convenience in a home security system.Blazing throughput of
- 80Mbps allows you to view things take place as they occur: real-time, highly reputable HD video without loss or delay. Easily packaged with bonus such as USB mouse, network cable, and flying start guide with user manual and CD.Includes USB
- backup function for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC licensed with UL compliant power materials. Ensured for a Full Year from purchase with US Assistance and US Service warranty offered solely by Amcrest.