Amcrest NV2108E/ Records 8-Channel @ 1080P/3MP/4MP/ 5MP/6MP & Playback 8CH 720P/4CH 3MP/4MP/2CH 5MP/ Easy QR Code Mobile phone Gain access to/ Access via standard web-browsers on MAC & PC/ VGA & HDMI Output/ ONVIF Compliant/ Backup to External Storage through USB
Amcrest POE NVRs link directly to POE IP electronic cameras through ethernet cables, supplying power without the need for each camera to be plugged into a wall outlet. This system deals with virtually any ONVIF compatible POE IP cam (such as Amcrest, Foscam, Dahua, and more) and after a quick and pain-free plug-and-play setup procedure, you can from another location enjoy things take place as they occur: real-time, highly reputable HD video without loss or delay. A brand-new foundation in the customer market for private security innovations and an unsurpassed value with Amcrest’s 1 Year United States Service warranty, each NVR system is further boosted by Do It Yourself setup and the huge selection of functions described listed below.
- Amcrest’s NV2108E 8Ch POE NVR Supports Tough Drives Upto 6TB and Includes 8-Channel Recording at 30fps in 1080P, 3-Megapixel, 4-Megapixel, 5-Megapixel and 6-Megapixel. It likewise features Live View and Playback at 1080P 4CH 30fps/ 3MP 4CH 20fps/ 4MP 4CH 15fps or 2CH 30fps/ 5MP 1CH 30fps/ 6MP 1CH 30fps.
- Supports Amcrest IP Cameras and supplies limited assistance for 3rd party brand name ONVIF compliant IP Cameras. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide improved ease of usage and security (for example, motion detection occasion and exact search functions that are precise to one second).
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, gain access to and control. Scan QR Code on NVR from “Amcrest View” app to instantly gain access to live viewing and playback. Connects to and manages all the POE IP cameras on your network straight through their ethernet cables for ultimate ease and benefit in a house security system.Blazing throughput of
- 80Mbps allows you to enjoy things take place as they occur: real-time, highly reputable HD video without loss or hold-up. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable television, and quick start guide with user manual and CD.Includes USB
- backup feature for assurance. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL certified power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and United States Service warranty provided solely by Amcrest.