8-Channel 1080p Tribrid DVR with Pre-Installed 3 TB HDD / 8 x 1080p (2.1MP) Cameras / Easy Smartphone & Web-browser Access (MAC & PC) / VGA & HDMI Output / Backup to External Storage via USB This system utilizes HDCVI’s closed-circuit design with analog cameras while also connecting with your IP cameras (up to two). Watch things happen as they happen: receive real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay, transmitted at ultra-long wireless range. HDCVI provides a highly secure closed network as well as a painless and non-complex plug-and-play setup process. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies and an unsurpassed value with Amcrest’s 1 Year Warranty, each system is further enhanced by DIY installation and the plethora of features outlined below. A monitor or television is recommended for the initial setup.
- Amcrest systems offer the advantage of supporting HD Over Analog (HDCVI) side by side with IP cameras. These systems bring crisp 1920x1080p (1920tvl) resolution to the closed-circuit platform while allowing you to take advantage of existing CCTV/coaxial infrastructure. Such clear resolution allows for license plate and facial recognition up to 25 feet.
- Includes 8 x HD 2.1MP IP67 heavy-duty metal bullet cameras capable of generating magnificent 1920 x 1080p video @ 30fps. All our HDCVI cameras feature a 3.6mm lens and wide 75° viewing angle. View and record in widescreen with remote viewing on standard web browsers PC/MAC as well iPhone, iPad and Android devices (with included Amcrest View app).
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on DVR from “Amcrest View” App to instantly access live viewing and playback. Instead of having multiple devices independently accessible through the network, the DVR Functions as the single access point for all cameras connected over analog. This makes it significantly easier to manage and configure multiple cameras. This system is backwards compatible with 960H and traditional analog cameras as well as IP cameras.
- USB backup feature for peace of mind, IP67 heavy-duty metal indoor/outdoor weatherproof cameras, and powerful IR-LED night vision. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US/CA Support and US/CA Warranty offered exclusively by Foscam Digital Tech.
- Pre-installed 2 TB hard-drive records continuously for 360 hours on all 8 channels in 1080p @ 30fps, or much longer (30+ days) using motion detection or scheduled recording. Uncompressed latency-free analog transmission ensures you see things in realtime, as they happen, without loss or delay. HDCVI enjoys industry leading point-to-point transmissiong distance of 1640ft (500m) from camera to DVR, surpassing the capabilities of IP/POE and HD-SDI. Includes 4 x 60ft and 4 x 100ft Siamese cables.