This Toguard H50 wildlife trail & game electronic camera includes the current innovations in trail camera innovation, including 0.5 second extremely quick trigger times, zero 2nd hold-up in between triggers, 120 ° & 65 feet numerous sensor zones, 12MP 1080P quality images & videos, and an outstanding battery life approximately 30,000 images to provide the ultimate resource whether you are keeping an eye on a wildlife website, or catching proof of trespassing, fly tipping or security and searching video game etc.
Image sensor:12 Mega Pixels Color CMOS
LCD Show:2.0 TFT Color LCD
Video Resolution: 1080P/30fps 720P/30fps 640 * 480/30fps
Video length: 10s/30s/60s/ 90s
Audio Recording: On/Off optional
Video Format: AVI
Picture Resolution: 12MP/8MP/5MP
Multiple Frame:1/ 3/6/9
Photo Format: JPEG
PIR Sensing Angle:120 degree
Seeing angle:120 degree
Number of IR LED:48 IR LED
LED Type: Unnoticeable 940nm
PIR Picking up Distance:65 ft(day)
DC power in: 5-9V(Support solar power)
Trigger Speed: 0.5 second
Max Night Vision Lighting Distance:65 ft/20 meters
Triggering Interval:1 s ~ 30mins (default 1 sec)
Password Security:4 digital PIN code
Waterproof Level: IP54
Storage: Micro SD Card As much as 32GB(not consisted of)
Power Supply:4/ 8 pcs 1.5 V AA Batteries
Operation Temperature: -30 ~ +70 ° C
/ -22 ~ +158 ° F Language: English, French, German, Spanish and Russian
KEEP IN MIND:
Still worried can’t see the photo or video at genuine time, just take your phone and insert this card reader, ASIN: B01MFHDT58. Enter code CPTBQA78 save 50%.
- Toguard H50 animal electronic camera has Super Quick Trigger Speed With an impressive 0.5 second trigger speed, one 2nd delay between triggers (stills only) and approximately 3 images Multi-Shot feature, you are guaranteed to never miss out on any of the action.
- High Quality Day & Night Image Catches 12 Mega Pixels HD picture taken & 1080P Full HD high quality video recording, day(color) and night(black and white), make sure every information will be recorded.
- Perfect Motion Detection & Night Vision Variety Toguard deer electronic camera is equipped with a 120 ° PIR motion detection angle, a 120 ° lens view angle and 48PCS No radiance Black Infrared LEDs(makings it a sneaky system that does not intrude into the natural habitat), make up to 65ft/20M detection catching variety. No movement will be missed by taping even in the evening.
- Easy to operate No requirement to set up, it is already set with ideal settings for most of wildlife applications, whether utilized on routes or on nest sites. Simply power it with 1.5 V 8 AA batteries, place a micro SD card, swith it ON then it remains in standby. Change it to EVALUATE mode and utilize the push-button control to establish when you need, extremely easy!
- Durability The case style is respectable. The lock huges, durable and easy to operate. There is a threaded insert on the bottom of the video camera for mounting on a tripod, and the back bracket is developed to fit a strap also. It’s rugged, weatherproof and can be left outdoors for prolonged periods of time.