Protect a searching game electronic camera to custom-made places in trees for increased presence and field of vision angles to catch photos and video of deer, bear, elk, or wildlife security. The Eliminate Shot camera arm changes from 21.5″ to 28.25″ long and features an 8.625″ rotating tripod accessory head with control handle to move the camera into position. Game webcams connect to the arm with a standard 1/4″ 20 UNC installing thread. Trail cam head features 360 degree lateral rotation with 120 degree vertical tilt. An adjustable 72″ ratchet strap with rubber covered hook ends is included for wrap around tree or post attachment, and (2) pre-drilled 1.5″ x 1″ holes enable optional irreversible installing. Made with durable 1″ square aluminum tube frame and a steel assistance base.
- Straps to a tree for increased electronic camera exposure and customized field of view angles
- Completely adjustable arm holds a trail game camera weighing as much as 4 lbs
- Requirement 1/4″ 20 UNC tripod installing thread attachment head
- Consists of a 72″ ratchet strap and pre-drilled 1.5″ x 1″ holes for optional permanent installing
- Aluminum 1″ square tube support arms with a steel base