Security video camera constructed in genuine detector
A small lens is integrated in the detector. With this all-in-one device, you are catching up with what you matter a lot of. It can shoot videos in 1080P, plainly telling you exactly what is happening within its field of vision, and alert you in real-time when motion is found to call your attention. Let you make informed choices to avoid possible risks and risks.
View real-time video in VOTECOM App
View real-time video in the App from another location no matter where you are. Just slide bars to adjust its contrast and brightness depending on your preferences. Its resolution is likewise adjustable and approximately 1080P. Change it to a lower level to adapt your Wi-Fi quality to view smooth images. While seeing real-time video, tap matching icons to snapshoot and record video onto your smart device for future evaluation.
Push notification set off by movement spotted
The camera will push notification and snapshoot through VOTECOM App as soon as a movement is found, calling your focus on make informed decisions. Tailor motion detection alarm in “Alarm Settings” page. Quickly pick a movement sensitivity level from 7 levels, and develop a schedule and alarm period to get notice informs to avoid unneeded interruptions.
Micro SD card loop recording
Besides real-time remotely keeping an eye on, it can also record video onto micro SD card. It supports loop recording and extension approximately 64GB. After inserting a micro SD card into its slot, once powers on, it will start tape-recording video (. AVI) onto micro SD card. Simply create a schedule, select a resolution, and set a file length in the easy App page to enhance settings.
- A tiny electronic camera built in the detector; video in 1080P informs you plainly what is going on; ideal for pet/baby screen, and home security and monitoring; can be mounted on your wall or ceiling with screws consist of
- Link the electronic camera to Wi-Fi and from another location see real-time video in VOTECOM App; App is suitable with both iOS and Android smart devices; supports only 2.4 G Wi-Fi; receives Wi-Fi signal within 15 meters; prior to connecting the electronic camera to Wi-Fi, you should link it your smartphone by means of the hotspot it produces
- Real-time video resolution is 1080P in max, and adjustable to low levels to adapt your Wi-Fi quality; merely snapshoot and record video into your mobile phone while seeing real-time video for future revie
- Push notification and snapshoot through VOTECOM App to inform you when motion is found; quickly select a motion level of sensitivity level from 7 levels; develop a schedule and alarm period to get alert notifies to avoid unneeded interruptions
- Assistance micro SD card loop tape-recording approximately 64GB (not included); simply create a schedule, pick a resolution, and set a file length in the easy App page; charge it with your DC 5V adapter; reaching a complete charge takes about 4h; 1.2 h working after fully charged