Hidden Video camera Glasses
A tiny cam is concealed in the eyeglasses. With this shape, it is discreet. In addition, there is no light blinking when it is tape-recording video.
Inside is a 78deg field of vision lens. It is not large, can only capture things straight in front. But, its 1/4 CMOS image sensor is that bad. It can produce images in 640 * 480. It is enough for you to see exactly what was happening.
Tape video and take an image
It can record video and take images. When continuous recording, loop recording applies to this mode. It saves video clips at.AVI format and 30fps into a file every 10min. When the sd card is full, it will delete the earliest files automatically to make room for the coming video clips. When take an image, it will save a photo at JPG format.
Micro SD card storage
All records are kept in the Micro SD card. It supports Micro SD card storage up to 32GB. An 8GB card is included in order that you can use this electronic camera once it gets here. Just link the camera to your PC to see exactly what was recorded in the Micro SD card. It supports Windows XP or later, and Mac OS X.
Program time stamp
Sync time with PC to reveal accurate time when the frame or the image was recorded in the coming videos and pictures, then you will understand not only what occurred, but also when it occurred. Once it resets, you ought to sync it once again.
- A mini cam concealed in the Glasses; discreet and concealed; can be required to any occasion
- 78deg lens and 1/4 CMOS image sensing unit; catch images in 480p; lens is not broad, can only capture things straight in front; video taped in.AVI format and 30fps with sounds
- Can shoot video and picture: creates a video file every 10min in constant recording mode; tap button when, it will take and conserve a picture at JPG format; simply sync time with PC to reveal precise time stamp in videos and pictures
- Loop recording uses to constant recording mode; it will erase the oldest files to make room for the coming video; charge it with your PC or 5V output adapter; reaching a complete charge takes about 1 hour
- 50min constant recording after totally charged; link the cam to your PC to see what was tape-recorded in the micro SD card via the USB cord; micro SD card storage supports as much as 32GB, and one 8GB card is included