The GV-UNP2500 pinhole camera uses an alternative for clandestine surveillance. The compact video camera lens can be set up in monitoring sites with minimal space such as behind the panel of ATM machines The camera is also perfect for areas where discreet surveillance is preferable, such as at the banks, hotels, museums, stores, and workplaces. The cam is geared up with 1/2.8″ progressive scan very low lux CMOS, with a day and night electronic lens to offer a clear view anytime of a day.
- 1/2.8″ progressive scan very low lux CMOS
- Double streams from H. 264 and MJPEG
- Approximately 30 fps at 1920 x 1080
- Minimum illumination at 0.02 lux
- Integrated micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC) for local storage