Mitaki-Japan mock security cameras are the ultimate crime deterrents. Their realistic designs will make criminals think twice about attempting a break-in. Measures 4-5/8″ x 3″ x 4-5/8″. Gift boxed. Note: These are not waterproof or for outside use. Install: 1. Place the included template on the bottom of camera into desired position. Use tape on ends to secure to ceiling or wall until you have the screws mounted. 2.These look identical to real cameras when mounted correctly and the continuous blinking light simulates authentic cameras recording activity. 3. Use a drill to mount the drywall anchors first and then install the screws into these. 4. Slightly turn the camera onto the screws to secure it. Returns: These are only returnable to FBA in the box with the screws and anchors as received and the light inside the bubble wrap it came in or the refund is 80% period.
- Mitaki-Japan mock security cameras are the ultimate crime deterrents. Their realistic designs will make criminals think twice about attempting a break-in
- The Mitaki-Japan Non-Functioning Mock Security Camera features a motion-detecting sensor that makes it appear to work as an actual security camera!
- A light will come on when the motion sensor is activated
- No wiring needed. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Measures 4-5/8″ x 3″ x 4-5/8″