Each electronic camera has actually been tested at least 3 times, if there is any issue, please contact seller email@example.com first of all for a replacement or full refund of no hassle.
Technical consulting: firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical problem of your security system.
List prior to buying:
1. Power supply, coaxial video cable television and DVR are NOT INCLUDED but REQUIRED.
2. Default mode: 1080P AHD video format.
3. Power on the electronic camera, then change to the corresponding video format that your DVR support.
4. 1080P HD modes(TVI, AHD, CVI) do not compatible with 720P or 960P DVR.
5. At least DC 12V 0.5 A power adapter is needed. If there is no video or IR leds is not operating at night, please usage DC 12V 1A( or higher) power adapter. It depends upon the power cable television length and quality.
6. Peel off the protective movie on the lens and glass panel prior to installation.
Image sensor: 1/2.7″ CMOS image sensor
Reliable Pixel: 1920 * 1080 in HD mode
Lens: 3.6 mm repaired megapixel lens
Infrared LED: 14µ x 18PCS with 30-60 feet infrared range based upon environment.
Camera feature: Day/Night; Auto/Manual White Balance; Gain control; Sound Decrease; Image modification; DWDR; OSD support; UTC support (HD mode)
Housing: Metal, IP66
IR-cut filter: Yes
Power Source: DC12V ± 10%; 500mA
Operation Temperature: 14F-122F, RH95% Max
- BROAD ANGLE CRISP IMAGE: 1/2.7-inch CMOS sensing unit & Megapixel Lens for crystal clear day and night image with large view.ENHANCED NIGHT
- VISION: Most current tech anti-reflection black movie panel, IR filter and upgraded Led for exceptional image at night.IP66 COMPACT DESIGN: Compact size for easy installation; Recommend installing it indoor or on patio.4 MODES VIDEO OUTPUT: 2.0 MP HDTVI, 2.0
- MP HDCVI, 1080 AHD and 960H wired BNC output.WARRANTY: 60 DAY refund warranty, 24 MONTH warranty and friendly, easy-to-reach assistance; Power supply, coaxial video cable television and DVR are NOT CONSISTED OF however needed.