The D-Link DCS-5030L HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Video camera makes home security easy. Experience positive clarity and overall control with 720p HD recording and ultra-smooth pan, tilt, and digital 4x zoom functionality. The incorporated noise and motion-sensing plus night vision innovation provides you with ongoing monitoring of your home.
The DCS-5030L HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Cam provides you comfort by allowing you to monitor your house or company anywhere. Utilizing the mydlink Lite mobile app on your smart device, tablet, or home computer, you can stream 720p HD electronic camera video footage anytime. You can rapidly scan a broad location from the app or move the electronic camera to a specific pre-set position, permitting you to focus on specific sights automatically within your surveillance area.
You can likewise record up to 128 GB of playback on a micro SD card with the HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Electronic Camera. Using the mydlink Lite mobile app, you can conserve pictures to your device or set up a recording schedule. For added security, moreover, the electronic camera’s motion and sound detection triggers auto-recording and push alert notices to your devices.
Connect the HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Cam to any existing Wi-Fi network and utilize the mydlink Lite mobile app for simple setup. As a scalable option, you can also in your area tape-record up to 4 D-Link Wi-Fi Cameras by merely including a mydlink Camera Recorder (DNR-202L).
- PREMIUM RESOLUTION AND VISIBILITY – Pan and tilt electronic camera allows you to see large locations with 4x zoom and 720p HD resolution
- Running temperature level:32 to 104 ° F (0 to 40 ° C). NIGHT VISION – This video camera permits you to see up to 16 feet in complete darkness with the integrated IR LEDs
- REMOTE ACCESS – Available anywhere on iOS gadgets, Android gadgets, and Windows phones
- NOISE AND MOVEMENT DETECTION – The sound and movement sensing units trigger vehicle recording and push notifications to phones
- BASIC SETUP – Easily links to your existing Wi-Fi network and can be established using the mydlink Lite app