SECRT Full HD 1080P 1920TVL Bullet Outdoor Security Electronic Camera (Hybrid 4-in1 HD-CVI/TVI/AHD/ Analog), 2-Megapixel 1920×1080, 100ft Night Vision, Metal Real estate, 3.6 mm Lens, 85 ° Viewing Angle, is perfect for house and service security.
Note: Video Camera Power Supply and BNC Video Cables are NOT Included however are Required and Offered Separately.
* Full HD 1080P 2MP resolution for clearer video
* Hybrid TVI/AHD/CVI/ CVBS 4-in-1 video output
* Assistance OSD Menu, coax cable control by means of DVR straight (UTC).
* Real Day & Night keeping track of with as much as 30M/100ft
* IP66 weatherproof for indoor/outdoor use in raining/windy/foggy days
Switch from CVI: Press button No. 1 DOWN, No. 2 UP
Change from Analog/CVBS: Press button No. 1 UP, No. 2 UP
Change from AHD(Default Mode): Push button No. 1 UP, No. 2 DOWN
Change from TVI: Push button No. 1 DOWN, No. 2 DOWN
KEEP IN MIND: The Black square from image is for DIP Change Button.Specification: Sensor
1/3″ CMOS sensor with IR-Cut
Video resolution: 1080P(1920 × 1080)
Signal mode: AHD/TVI/CVI/ CVBS 960H
Lens: 3.6 mm, 36pcs IR LEDs
IR Distance: up to 100ft(30m)
* 1x1080P 4-in-1 Bullet Video Camera
* 1xMounting Screws Bag
* 1xInstruction Handbook
Q: Video Loss appears where the image from my video camera should be showing on my DVR?
A:1. Examine the extension cable television (power and video) is safely linked to the video camera.
2. Check the video output from the cam is securely linked to a video input channel on the DVR.
3. Check the power from the electronic camera is firmly linked to a power supply.
4. The cam mode do not match your DVR.There is 2 methods to setup.
( 1 )Push OSD menu, if still no image come, attempt to push NO. 1 and NO. 2 “UP””DOWN”, till the signal matching your DVR.
( 2 )Make certain the signal of your DVR video Mode is the exact same with cam’s mode (PAL or NTSC).
- 2MP FULL HD 1080P 4-IN-1 SECURITY CAMERA: This hybrid TVI/CVI/AHD/ CVBS bullet cam, default output mode is 1080P AHD. Compatible with AHD,HD-TVI, CVI, and CVBS/960H analog DVRs
- 1080P 2.0 MEGAPIXEL (1920×1080): 36pcs high-intensity infrared LEDs, 1/3 inch CMOS sensor 3.6 mm lens, allows up to 30m/100feet IR Night Vision; Integrated in IR-Cut filter
- 4 MODE VIDEO OUTPUT: 1080P AHD, 1080P CVI, 1080P TVI and 960H CVBS, suitable with the majority of DVRs. With OSD button, you can change signal mode freely and rapidly in seconds, also support coax cable control via DVR straight (UTC). KEEP IN MIND: The Black square from image is for DIP Change Button.IP66 WEATHER-PROOF RESISTANT: Can withstand the toughest outside conditions; Car Gain Control (AGC), Automobile Electronic Shutter(AES)and Back Light Settlement(BLC )for optimal picture quality in any provided lighting condition NOTED&WARRANTY: This video camera did NOT feature DVR
- , power supply & video power cable television! One year quality service warranty, Lifetime Tech Assistance.(Pls contact service group: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional concerns)