Capture spectacular Full-HD video in a versatile, resilient and discrete package with the new CV225 IP67 Lipstick Electronic Camera from Marshall. The CV225 utilizes the current light sensor innovation in a compact and sleek weatherproof style while preserving broadcast standards. The CV225 is perfect for expert broadcast tv applications consisting of professional sporting occasions, truth television, live music occasions, broadcast trucks, weather automobiles and holy place installations.
Marshall worked closely with professional video and systems integrators to improve the popular First generation CV200 Lipstick Cam. The 2nd generation CV225 IP67 Lipstick Cam integrates those improvements to provide higher image clearness, enriched real colors, boosted low light performance, and included capability to remotely adjust without reliance on screen display (OSD) menus.
The CV225 utilizes a state of the art 1/3-inch high-speed 2.5 Megapixel sensing unit to load 2,476,296 pixels of clear, crisp video through a single full-sized 3G/HD-SDI (BNC) output in 1920x1080i, 1920x1080p, 1280x720p resolutions, at 60/59.94/ 50/30/29.97/ 25 fps.
- 1/3-inch 2.5 Megapixel CMOS Sensor 16:9
- 3.7 mm MP M12 Mount Lens – interchangeable
- IP67 weatherproof video camera enclosure w/ 1/4″-20 install (rear panel)
- 118 inch (3m) Breakout Cable includes 12V power (2.1mm-center pin +) adapter, RS485 phoenix port, and 3G/HD-SDI (BNC) – 111 inch (2.8 m) to OSD Joystick
- CV225-MB: 1080i59.94, 1080p59.94/ 29.97, 720p59.94/ 29.97 fps