This Apple iPhone & iPad version of the popular BoneView Trail Cam Card Reader provides you the capability to view, erase or copy Trail Video camera photos and video on the method to your stand. It plugs into an iPhone or iPad’s 8-pin charging port to view all SD or micro-SD files from any Trail Cam consuming to a 32GB SD card or microSD card. No Internet, Cell Service, or Batteries required. Stay Light & Nimble in the Field by leaving the conventional bulky, pricey, and battery operated webcam audiences in your home when you already have your phone on you. HOW IT WORKS: Visit Apple App Shop, Download the Free i-FlashDevice app from the included instructions; Insert the SD or micro SD memory card and the BoneView Reader Into Your Apple iPhone or iPad and View Pictures or Videos. Suitable With: iPhone5/5S/5C, iPhone 6/6 Plus/6S, iPhone 7, iPad 4/6/Air/ Mini/Mini2 that use the smaller Lightning Adapter charging port. Older generation devices such as the iPhone 4 are Not Supported. INCLUDED REWARDS: Free Lightning Extender add-on fits most ** protective cases including Otterbox and LifeProof cases! ** LifeProof fre case for iPhone 6 with the tight rounded port require our customized black extender not included in this listing. Born deep in the heart of Wisconsin’s bluff nation, we are whitetail hunters with a “mad scientist” technique. Instead of depending on luck, depend on real, difficult information to bag your next prize!
- Works with any Apple iPhone or iPad – includes Totally free extender adapter to fit a lot of phone cases
- Suitable with any path electronic camera on the marketplace that conserves pictures or videos to an SD or micro SD sd card including Bushnell, Stealthcam, Moultrie, Covert, Wildgame, Cabelas, Reconyx
- Use this throughout the deep woods considering that no web, cell service, or batteries are needed
- Functions with Free app called i-FlashDevice for exceptional user options
- Quickly swipe through pictures, view video, and save/share/delete right from your phone