The Double Sense Bar (DSB) is for use on magnetically locked, non-fire-rated doors. Specifically created to deal with the most existing building and life security codes, the DSB features 2 independent switch circuits to launch the lock. Simply touching the bar or engaging its mechanical motion will allow free egress. For indoor use just, the DSB can be set up on metal, aluminum or wood doors of all types. Meets “no unique tools or knowledge” requirements.
- The most trustworthy exit gadget available for magnetically locked openings
- Less than 1/8″ mechanical motion and ultra-reliable touch sense technology working together in a single exit bar
- Touch picking up and redundant movement-activated switches complies with present fire and life security egress codes
- Bounce resistant to false triggering from outdoors effect
- Runs on either 12 or 24VDC
- Less than 1/8″ mechanical motion and ultra-reliable touch sense innovation interacting in a single exit bar
- All metal construction will withstand rugged interior environments