Security Innovation International, Inc. – STI 6400 Exit Stopper Multifunction Door Alarm. Helps prevent unauthorized exits or entries through emergency doors. If the safeguarded door is opened, the electronic Exit Stopper (STI-6400) discharges an ear piercing 105 dB caution horn, which will draw attention in a hurry. When activated, the alarm will continue for 30 seconds, three minutes or constantly (as preset by the user). A crucial operated override will silence the alarm and enable licensed exits. Another choice is annunciator mode, in this mode it announces a doors opening with a set of 10 beeps and then resets. This highly noticeable “stop indication” design functions as a deterrent, completely self-contained and easy to install. Might be mounted on top, right, left or next to practically any door. Exit Stopper is fitted with a long life 9-VDC alkaline battery. It is offered in red or green for practically any kind of door, installing or installation. Has a 3 year assurance versus damage of polycarbonate in regular usage (one year on electro mechanical and electronic elements). Safety Innovation International, Inc. “We secure the things that safeguard you”
- Highly noticeable “stop indication” design serves as a deterrent
- Essentially unbreakable polycarbonate real estate
- Identifies both unauthorized exits and entries
- Less costly than heavy horizontal bar type systems
- 3 year warranty versus breakage of polycarbonate in typical use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic elements).