The Quake Alarm is designed to provide immediate caution of seismic activity by discovering the “P” wave (compression wave) of an earthquake, which takes a trip faster than the more harmful “S” wave (shear wave). The Quake Alarm saves important seconds by getting rid of the guesswork in earthquake detection. It is capable of finding large earthquakes that happen hundreds of miles away and can discover moderate to small earthquakes for many miles around your area. One essential benefit of the Quake Alarm is that it can wake you up and signal you the moment the quake begins so that you can right away hide or tend to other household members. The Quake Alarm can get rid of confusion, save important seconds and provide assurance.
- Provides early quake caution by finding an earthquake’s acoustic wave before the damaging shear wave strikes your area
- Completely adjustable sensitivity setting
- Immediately resets and shuts off alarm when earthquake stops
- Can identify earthquakes that take place many miles away to help property and store owners make notified choices and inspect damage to remote
- Loud, distinctive alarm will wake you up in case collapsing walls cannot work