Now Formally Integrated with Wink! The Dome House Automation DMWV1 Water Main Shut-off is developed to fit over existing 1/4 turn ball-valves for pipes sized up to 1 1/2 inch. No professional pipes specialist is needed– it can be installed by a homeowner with just a screwdriver. This device requires a Z-Wave Qualified center for operation. When configured with a Water Drip Sensing unit, the Water pipe Shut-off can automatically cut off the supply to limit the damage. You can also remotely control the valve position using your smarthome system mobile app. Extra-long Z-Wave cordless range (approximately 150 feet) permits you to place it where it’s required without worrying if the signal is reaching your Z-Wave Center. This Water Main Shut-Off Valve also operates as Z-Wave signal extender. The Dome DMWV1 Water pipe Shut-off Valve comes with a 1-year minimal service warranty. Measurements in inches: 2.5 by 3.5 by 6. Dome Home Automation Z-Wave devices give your household comfort and security you can depend on. With Dome, you’re constantly linked and constantly covered.
- Installs over existing valve without need of a plumber utilizing simply a screw chauffeur. Works with 1/4 turn ball-valves on pipes measured to 1 1/2 inch
- Open/Close valve control allowing for automated water shut-off when leakages are spotted as well as needed control using your smarthome mobile app
- Approximately 150-foot variety. Functions as Z-Wave signal extender
- Z-Wave Plus Certified. Requires a Z-Wave Certified Hub to run
- Evaluated to work with SmartThings, Vera, HomeSeer, Nexia, Piper, URC, Harmony. Not supported by DSC, ADT Pulse, 2Gig, Napco, Interlogix, Honeywell (Dome is not connected with listed brands)