The Chamberlain Motion Sensing unit with Wireless Movement Alert is a hassle-free and economical safety/ security system. It includes weatherproof outdoor sensor with adjustable sensitivity control. The sensing unit might be put up to a 1/2 mile from the base unit. Signals with light and noise when vehicles or pedestrians approach within a 30 feet radius. Expandable up to 4 sensors, it is ideal for home, organisation, home and worksite.
- Set includes one base receiver and one sensing unit (capability to additional CWPIR sensors-Sold Separately)
- Passive infrared (PIR) sensor is weatherproof and finds motion up to 30ft away and includes adjustable sensitivity
- Base receiver identifies signals from sensors as much as a 1/2 mile away (in perfect circumstances)
- Distinct sound and light pattern on the base unit determines which sensor has been triggered
- Easy to install, no electrical wiring needed. Base systems utilizes AA batteries or consisted of Air Conditioning adapter; KEEP IN MIND: Examine User Handbook in Technical Specification prior to usage