The Chamberlain Motion Sensor with Wireless Motion Alert is a practical and affordable security/ security system. It features weatherproof outdoor sensor with adjustable level of sensitivity control. The sensor may be positioned up to a 1/2 mile from the base system. Signals with light and noise when cars or pedestrians approach within a 30 feet radius. Expandable approximately 4 sensors, it is ideal for home, service, home and worksite.
- Set consists of one base receiver and one sensor (ability to additional CWPIR sensors-Sold Separately)
- Passive infrared (PIR) sensing unit is weatherproof and spots movement up to 30ft away and includes adjustable sensitivity
- Base receiver spots signals from sensing units up to a 1/2 mile away (in perfect situations)
- Distinct sound and light pattern on the base unit determines which sensing unit has been set off
- Easy to set up, no electrical wiring required. Base systems utilizes AA batteries or consisted of AC adapter; KEEP IN MIND: Check User Handbook in Technical Specification before usage