The Chamberlain Motion Sensor with Wireless Motion Alert is a practical and budget-friendly safety/ security system. It features weatherproof outside sensor with adjustable sensitivity control. The sensor might be placed up to a 1/2 mile from the base unit. Alerts with light and noise when cars or pedestrians approach within a 30 feet radius. Expandable as much as 4 sensors, it is perfect for home, business, property and worksite.
- Set includes one base receiver and one sensor (ability to additional CWPIR sensors-Sold Separately)
- Passive infrared (PIR) sensing unit is weatherproof and spots motion approximately 30ft away and includes adjustable sensitivity
- Base receiver discovers signals from sensors up to a 1/2 mile away (in perfect scenarios)
- Distinct sound and light pattern on the base unit determines which sensor has actually been set off
- Easy to set up, no circuitry needed. Base units uses AA batteries or included AC adapter; NOTE: Check User Handbook in Technical Spec before usage