The Chamberlain Motion Sensor with Wireless Movement Alert is a hassle-free and inexpensive safety/ security system. It features weatherproof outside sensing unit with adjustable sensitivity control. The sensing unit may be put up to a 1/2 mile from the base system. Informs with light and noise when vehicles or pedestrians approach within a 30 feet radius. Expandable up to 4 sensors, it is perfect for house, organisation, home and worksite.
- Set includes one base receiver and one sensor (capability to extra CWPIR sensors-Sold Separately)
- Passive infrared (PIR) sensor is weatherproof and finds movement up to 30ft away and includes adjustable level of sensitivity
- Base receiver identifies signals from sensing units up to a 1/2 mile away (in ideal circumstances)
- Special sound and light pattern on the base unit recognizes which sensing unit has been set off
- Easy to set up, no wiring needed. Base units uses AA batteries or included Air Conditioner adapter; NOTE: Inspect User Handbook in Technical Specification before usage