— FREECAM Wire-Free security cam is 100% wire-free solar powered security video camera, you can put it anywhere you desire indoor and view, and hear from your mobile phone app.– Rechargeable battery with long standby life for over One Month on a full charge.– Built-in motion detection sensing units send you instantaneous informs when any movement is spotted.– Only needs to charge by solar one day in a week, the battery long last through the whole week.– You can share the photo, the live video with your family members approximately 5. Please note:– The video camera is not for 24/7 recording. It just tape-records when cam is activated by spotted movements or set off by the app.– If the cam locations in scene with frequent motions, for battery saving function, please switch off “motion detection” on the app, otherwise the battery will be drained out quickly.– The electronic camera is just support 2.4 GH router, 5GH is not readily available yet
- 100% Wire-Free & Support SD Card Storage: No cords, no wiring, it is easy to install, you can position it anywhere you desire and monitor your house from anywhere and anytime; this solar energy security video camera built in 16GB SD card and it will record only when set off;
- ultra low power usage & long period of time standby: Please make sure that there suffices sunlight and router connection is stable, this security cam can long-time standby work(with 10-20 times set off each day)simply require 20 hours solar charge monthly;
- 2 charge modes: Besides battery charging, this video camera is geared up with a solar panel that can be charged effectively, it will continue working as long as sufficient sunshine enough for Thirty Minutes per day or 4-5 days per month
- Smart PIR Motion Sensing Unit & Motion-Activated: Highly Delicate and wide-angle sensing unit (5 Meters IR Range) detects human movements, and uses real-time and accurate alerts(app push alerts);
- Service warranty & Support ： One-year product service warranty and After-sales service call (8665788872) to address questions about the freecam floodlight video camera from you!