Whelen’s HHS2200 Programmable Hand Held Siren & Light Control has a Windows® based program allows full custom setup configuration of each of the 12 buttons to control desired light and siren functions. All functions are programmed via simple “pick and click, or drag” screens. Windows® based, XP or later operating system required. USB input from PC or laptop makes programming easy. Wail, Yelp, Piercer, Manual Siren and Airhorn tones preset standard, with 37 total tones to choose from, including mechanical siren tones. The compact hand held control is ideal for multiple applications including undercover vehicles and vehicles with limited interior space. The moisture-resistant controller features twelve rubberized, backlit push buttons including progressive three-position push button lighting control that mimics typical slide-switch operations. The unit is microprocessor controlled and rated for one or two 100-watt speakers. Meets Class A requirements of SAE, AMECA, KKK1822 and California Title XIII specifications.
- 37 total tones, including mechanical siren tones
- Hand held siren & light control with built-in microphone
- Program your configuration for customized operation.
- Meets Class A requirements of SAE, AMECA, KKK1822 and California Title XIII specifications
- Windows® based, XP or later operating system required.