The Vigilant PPS-7B features a 125dB grenade-pin activated panic alarm. It comes preloaded with user replaceable 2xLR44 watch-style batteries. It weighs less than an ounce with the batteries included making it the perfect take anywhere companion for a purse or backpack, car keys or just to carry by hand. This is one of the lightest, loudest personal alarms ever sold in the United States.
Simply pull the grenade-style pin, and this ear-piercing alarm will activate for up to a half hour of continuous sound. Activating the alarm switches the element of surprise from the attacker to the potential victim. Replacing the pin is the only way to silence the alarm. The PPS-7B also features a test button – hold in the test button for a quick battery check.
Personal alarms are one of the fastest growing segments at retail in the self defense industry, because an attacker’s worst enemy is attention. Personal alarms are legal to carry in all 50 states (even on airplanes!) and are a very safe method of self defense. They require no training or skill to operate, and can be used by anyone regardless of age or physical ability. Victims are often too traumatized to shout for help in unfamiliar and dangerous situations, increasing their vulnerability. Criminals do not like to draw attention, and will likely run off when they realize the alarm cannot be stopped.
The PPS-7B is perfect for, kids / children and students, nurses and health care workers, college students, law enforcement, first responders, caregivers and others.
© Vigilant Personal Protection Systems
- 125dB ear-piercing panic alarm shaped like and disguised as a car remote
- One of the lightest Vigilant alarms at less than an ounce with included batteries
- Convenient keychain design is perfect for use with house keys or car keys
- Pull the grenade-style pin connected to the key ring for up to one half hour of continuous alarm sound
- Vigilant alarms come with a full 1 year warranty and free replacement if your alarm was used in an emergency and you send us the police report