- NOTE: This sensor is supported by open Z-Wave systems ONLY. It will not work with Wink or Z-Wave alarm panels.
- Model Number: ZSE40 VER. 2.0
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 1 CR123A battery (included)
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 5-104° F
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
- Dimensions: 2.25″ x 2.25″ x 1″
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- 4 SMART SENSORS IN 1: This compact device detects and reports motion, temperature, humidity, and light level to your smart home app. Compatible Z-Wave hub required, sold separately.
- NEW IMPROVED VERSION: The included CR123A battery makes the sensor lasts much longer than the previous version. Updated motion detection allows you to get even quicker activity reports.
- CUSTOMIZE IT: Choose from 7 levels of motion sensitivity, adjust the motion re-trigger interval, and pick from 4 different LED indicator modes (your hub needs to support advanced parameter input).
- SECURITY FIRST: This sensor is equipped with bank-grade AES signal encryption. It’s Z-Wave Plus certified to ensure it complies with the highest industry standards.
- WILL IT WORK WITH MY HUB? This sensor is NOT supported by Wink, Vivint, ADT Pulse, Qolsys, or other Z-Wave alarm panels. It will work great with open systems like Almond (Securify), HomeSeer, Home Assistant, Hubitat, SmartThings Hub with custom device handler (contact seller for instructions), VeraEdge, VeraLite (running under UI7), and VeraPlus.
Please contact seller if you’re not sure your hub is compatible.
Will it work with Alexa?
Amazon Echo is not a Z-Wave controller so you will need a compatible Z-Wave hub to get readings from this sensor from Alexa.
Alexa-compatible Z-Wave hubs include: