The ws-250 passive infrared (pir) wall switch sensing unit turns lighting on and off based upon occupancy and ambient light level. It replaces existing wall switches and fits behind a basic decorator wall plate. The ws-250 improves on the ws-200, featuring a shallower real estate, flying leads and brand-new control button.
- 180 ° coverage, optimum of 900 Ft2
- Shallow (1″) back housing and flying leads for easy installation
- Integrated light level sensing unit
- Button offers positive Tactile feedback
- Double Voltage model, 120/277 VAC Wattstopper WS-250-I WS-250-Iw Stopper Passive Infrared Wall Switch Sensing unit Ivory