You can tape-record your very own custom sounds that will play back when the sensor is triggered. Since this is an infrared sensing unit, it can operate in total darkness; it does not count on somebody breaking the airplane of light in order to be triggered like the majority of props.
You can tape-record several noises and then pick to either play one only over and over each time the speaker is activated, or you can have the noises play in succession each time the sensor is triggered.
Many usages! This speaker can stand on it’s own or be hung on the wall.
- Infrared movement detection, detection range ≤ 5m (120 angle).
- Load MP3 audio files easily, not require any assistant tool or software application.
- Memory: Developed in 4MB Flash memory, or insert SD card to play. Assistance max 2G SD card.
- Assistance voice replacement, replace via USB flash disk.
- 2 play modes: sequential play in a loop and single cycle.
- Loud voice broadcast, 10 levels of volume control, volume can be changed.
- Power-off memory function.
- Power supply: DC12V
- Running existing: standby state ≤ 60mA, play state ≤ 600mA
- Audio format: MP3, bit rate: 8 ~ 320Kbps
- Volume ≤ 100db
How to alter sound files?
Simply copy the sound file to usb flash disk. Please note there must be only your new noise files in the usb disk, do not put other sound files or folders into the usb disk. Then insert usb disk to usb port, long press volume+ button(V+/ C). During copying, red led will flash.
How to delete sound files?
Copy new sound files to internal Flash memory, it will immediately erase the previous sound files.
Accessories: speaker, US plug power adapter
- Loud voice broadcast, individuals can hear the noise within 30 meters.Infrared body induction, sound playback after the sensor triggered.Can record your noises as mp3 file onto a standard SD card and
- play them back from that or download them to the internal memory.Support voice replacement, insert USB flash disk to copy sound files to internal memory.Two play modes for
- you to pick, consecutive play in a loop and single cycle.