SmartThings Connect | Samsung Smart Things Installation Instructions for Visonic MCT-340 E Window/Door Sensor: |1) Make your MCT-340 discoverable then via your phone app search for a new thing. It should then show up as a thing. |2) Use your SmartThings Hub Login and password to create an account at the developer section on the smartthings website. |3) After signing in go to My Locations then click on your hub and sign in there as well. |4) Go to My Devices page on the Samsung developer api. Locate the new Thing > scroll to the bottom of the page > click edit > in the type field select Tyco Door/Window Sensor and update. (Tyco is Visonic’s parent company) | After updating it may take a brief time for the sensor to configure and give a read out.
- Monitor your windows and doors | Requires Samsung SmartThings Hub and SmartThings app | INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
- Thermometer feature reports temperature | Battery Life Expectancy: 3 years (for typical use)
- Very small, thin form factor able to blend into the decor of most installations | Easy installation using high-strength 3M mounting tape (included)
- Wide Gap performance able to be installed in tough situations where magnet gap is over 1″ | Virtually unnoticeable, with sleek design
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 55°C | Dimensions 66x25x10mm