The Versonel Nightwatcher Pro VSLNWP502 Security Light is a tested and reliable technique of hindering burglars from entering your home or company. The light has a patented motion tracking feature, developed into a PIR lamp (Passive Infrared Sensor).
The smart motion/heat activated sensor tracking light on the Versonel Nightwatcher Pro VSLNWP502B identifies movement within the 220 ° field of vision of the PIR and turns the light to point directly at the burglar. It is created to brighten when the detection location is gotten in by a person and will identify a moving heat source. As the trespasser moves throughout the seeing variety, the motorized light head with 8 x 1W Nichia 120lm LED bulbs takes objective and follows, providing the look that they are being enjoyed.
– – Aluminum and plastic building and construction in white surface designed for outdoor use
– – Microprocessor motion/heat triggered automobile tracking light head
– – 3X passive infrared sensors with an overall detection zone of 220 ° and up to 55 feet
– – Fitting instantly re-centers when sensor shuts off
– – Robotic head turns left and right with total movement of 220 ° – – Push Button Programmable functions
– – 8 x 1W Nichia 120lm LED’s developed to deliver an intense 850LM output
– – Nighttime mode (default setting) – light on in the evening just and All day mode – light remain on throughout the day and night, consistent
– – IP55 Rated
– – Needs hardwire connection to 120V source of power
– – Color: WHITE
- Aluminum and plastic building in white surface designed for outside use.Microprocessor motion/heat triggered auto tracking light head 3X passive infrared sensors with a total detection zone of 220 ° and up to 55 ft.Fitting immediately re-centers when sensing unit deactivates.Robotic head turns left and ideal with total movement of 220 °. Press Button Programmable
- functions 8 x 1W Nichia 120lm LED’s created to provide a brilliant 850LM output Nighttime mode(default setting )-light on
- during the night just and All day mode- light remain on all the time and night, constant Needs hardwire connection to 120V power source