Passive Infrared Sensor
Running voltage DC: 5-24V
Load current: 5A
Default setting: 60 ~ 80 seconds (15 seconds to 5 minutes adjustable)
Discovering range ≤ 120 degrees cone angle
Discovering range: 5M-8M
Delay time change: Clock-wise reduce the hold-up time, Anticlockwise boost the hold-up time
Keep in mind:
1. Do not expose the Sensing unit Switch to direct sun light/ lighting, huge wind, or putting close to a heating unit or air condition.
2. Do not fix the item at a place where there are blocking material (eg. Glass, thick clothing) which IR can not get though.
3. Do not fix the motion sensing unit switch in strong shock or vibration environment.
- Commonly used on the Motion-activated lighting, LED strips Security System, automated sensory gadget and more
- Vehicle controlled movement sensing unit switch, identify motion from 26ft away and turn off after 60 ~ 80 seconds without motion (if needed, you can also set up turned off time on your own from 15 seconds to 5 minutes)
- Identifying Range: