Passive Infrared Sensor
Operating voltage DC: 5-24V
Load current: 5A
Default setting: 60 ~ 80 seconds (15 seconds to 5 minutes adjustable)
Spotting range ≤ 120 degrees cone angle
Spotting range: 5M-8M
Postpone time adjustment: Clock-wise minimize the delay time, Anticlockwise boost the delay time
1. Don’t expose the Sensing unit Change to direct sun light/ lighting, big wind, or placing close to a heater or air condition.
2. Do not fix the item at a location where there are obstructing product (eg. Glass, dense clothes) which IR can not get however.
3. Don’t fix the motion sensor switch in strong shock or vibration environment.
- Extensively used on the Motion-activated lighting, LED strips Security System, automatic sensory device and more
- Automobile regulated movement sensing unit switch, spot movement from 26ft away and turn off after 60 ~ 80 seconds without movement (if required, you can likewise set up shut off time on your own from 15 seconds to 5 minutes)
- Identifying Distance: