Passive Infrared Sensor
Running voltage DC: 5-24V
Load current: 5A
Default setting: 60 ~ 80 seconds (15 seconds to 5 minutes adjustable)
Identifying range ≤ 120 degrees cone angle
Discovering distance: 5M-8M
Delay time adjustment: Clock-wise minimize the hold-up time, Anticlockwise increase the hold-up time
1. Do not expose the Sensor Change to direct sun light/ lighting, huge wind, or putting near to a heating system or air condition.
2. Don’t fix the product at a location where there are obstructing material (eg. Glass, dense clothes) which IR can not get though.
3. Don’t repair the motion sensing unit switch in strong shock or vibration environment.
- Extensively used on the Motion-activated lighting, LED strips Security System, automated sensory gadget and more
- Car controlled movement sensor switch, identify movement from 26ft away and shut off after 60 ~ 80 seconds without movement (if necessary, you can also establish shut off time on your own from 15 seconds to 5 minutes)
- Finding Range: