Passive Infrared Sensor
Running voltage DC: 5-24V
Load current: 5A
Default setting: 2-3minuts (15 seconds to 5 minutes adjustable)
Detecting variety ≤ 120 degrees cone angle
Identifying distance: 5M-8M
Postpone time change: Clock-wise lower the delay time, Anticlockwise increase the delay time
Keep in mind:
1. Do not expose the Sensor Change to direct sun light/ lighting, big wind, or placing close to a heating unit or air condition.
2. Do not fix the product at a location where there are blocking material (eg. Glass, thick clothes) which IR can not get though.
3. Don’t fix the motion sensor switch in strong shock or vibration environment.
- Commonly used on the Motion-activated lighting, LED strips Security System, automatic sensory device and more
- Auto controlled motion sensor switch, identify motion from 26ft away and shut down after 3min without movement (if necessary, you can also set up shut down time by yourself from 15 seconds to 5 minutes)
- Identifying Range: