The SkylinkHome ID-318 Wireless Motion Sensor can transmit a signal to nearby Skylink HomeControl receivers (i.e. PL-318, PA-318, WR-001, LX-318 and more) to automatically turn on lights, Motion Activated Lighting provides a great way to save money on your energy bills and simultaneously ease your daily routine by turning lights on or off for you. The ID-318 features an adjustable countdown timer allowing you to predetermine how long your devices will be on once motion is no longer detected. Water resistant, good for outdoors and indoors. 9 volt alkaline battery not included.
Advance and upgrade your Skylink Wireless HomeControl System by adding the SkylinkNet Internet hub (Model HU-100 or SkylinkNet Starter Kits SK-150, SK-200, SK-250) to control lighting, small appliances and home electronics from your Smartphone anywhere in the world with the SkylinkNet App. Lifetime Support, Call: 1-800-304-1187, Email: email@example.com
- Save energy and wirelessly activate a light when motion is detected by turning lights on/off automatically.
- Adjustable countdown timer can be set to turn on lights when it is dark with 5, 30 and 60 minute timer options.
- Automated motion activated lighting is an ideal home improvement for energy savings in areas with low foot traffic.
- Built in photo cell will also help in energy savings by only allowing lights to turn on when the ambient light level is dark enough for the light to be needed.
- Up to 500 feet long operating range (from Skylink HomeControl receivers) Motion detecting range up to 40 feet with sensitivity setting option.