SETmell Wireless Household Alert Security System is an easy-to-install and DIY home security system, which is perfect for your office, apartment or home. Just rest in absolute easy!
To avoid false alarms:
1. Mount the sensor away from direct sunlight, such as under an overhang, covered area, or in a non-metal box.
2. Mount the sensor away from the strong wind , that may lead to wrong sense .
3.It might be helpful (if you haven’t tried yet) to move and mount the sensor in a higher position, then angle the sensor down to face the driveway. This may hopefully reduce the interference from objects in the distance and from sunlight.
4. Lastly, if none of these suggestions help, try tapping over a little of the sensor area with black tape as this may reduce sensor sensitivity.
Before using this product please note that there is a on/off switch at the side of the receiver, be sure to switch the button to the “ON” position when using the alarm kit. also need to check the power supply for the receiver and sensor are working properly. If the product has out of power, they need Re-pairing the function.
Power Supply (Receiver): 3 x 1.5V C batteries (not included) ;
Power Supply (PIR Sensor): 1 x 9V batteries each (not included)
PIR Sensor Detecting range: 5 – 8 m / 16 – 26 ft
Communication range: 100m / 300ft (IN THE OPEN AIR)
Weather resistant of PIR Sensor: IP44
Ring Volume of Receiver: 100dB ( within 0.5 m / 1.5ft )
1 x Receiver
2 x PIR Sensor
1 x AC Adapter
4 x Screw
1 x Instruction Manual
- Reliable long-distance range , Communication range of up to 100m/328ft at open place (the distance from the sensors to the receiver/alarm/chime) and detection range of the infrared sensor of approximately 5-8m/16-26ft to keep you informed and safe.It can be successfully used for your home, office, shop, hotel or other buildings.
- The alarm ring in the receiver ranges from 90dB to 115dB. 3 mode choices (Sound/LED Flash/Sound and LED Flash) and 3 alert choices (High Volume Chime/Low Volume Chime/Off).
- Power Supply – Both 3 x 1.5V type C batteries and the DC 6V power adapter (not included) can be used for the receiver, but don’t use them at the same time in case it would be burned.9V batteries for the transmitter.
- SETmell wants you to be happy with the product. We will gladly replace or refund any unit that is defective or that you are unhappy with. SETmell stands by our products and will provide you best use tips and tricks, but if it does not meet or exceed your expectations, you are welcome to return the unit.
- Contains small and pointed parts,please be careful with use and keep out of reach of children