Creative uses for this doorbell include:
- For Home Usage – Discovering and alerting when somebody approaches a front door
- Informing when somebody opens a mail box
- Signaling when a car approaches a driveway, and a lot more!
- For Organisations – Can be used as an easy alert unit rather of buying expensive security systems.
- Alert when a consumer walks through the front door of a store or office.
- For Home Care – Informing when a client vacates their bed or from the space
Typical Product Questions:
- Why did it not go off when people strolled through the sensing unit? Went off randomly when nobody was around. ANSWER: Be sure to put the motion sensor in an area where there is not random movement. There will be higher possibility of incorrect alert triggering if the sensor is put outside due to little animals or things.
- Chime worked while installing. Why has it not worked considering that? ANSWER: This might be due to regular triggering of the sensing unit that diminish the battery power. Change with a fresh 9 volt battery for optimum performance.
- Why does not it constantly ring as required or does not chime when it’s expected to? RESPONSE: There is a 30-45 second time hold-up between movement sets off, this is to avoid consistent alerting and calling if a trigger occurs. The time hold-up in between triggers can be adjusted – see included guide or go to the seller site support link.
- Why does it randomly chime for no factor or why does it rings continuously? ANSWER: Make certain to put the movement detector in a location where there is not random movement. Keep in mind there will be greater possibility of incorrect alert triggering if the movement sensor is positioned outside due to small animals or objects.
- Special doorbell with PIR motion sensor detector that sets off the doorbell main unit. Imaginative uses such as notifying when somebody approaches the door or driveway, when your mail box is opened, notifies when a window or door is opened, informs when a perimeter is breached. Can be used as a simple alert unit rather of buying pricey security systems.Detection dead time between movement sensing unit notifies is configurable from 15 seconds or 30 seconds.Note: Manual is attached above the Product Description for SetUp and
- Trouble Shooting Tips. Movement sensor range area is about 12meters (40 feet)location at an angle of 110 degrees. Operating variety of over 500 feet (in between sensing unit and main chime unit). Receiver easily plugs into an electrical outlet (no batteries required). Over 50+various ring tones. Four levels of adjustable volume from 25db to 110db.
- This item is a highly configurable and technical item. It’s a movement sensor and can be vulnerable to false alarms due to incorrect placement and configuration of the product Consists of 1 plugin receiver system, 1 remote transmitter button and 1 motion sensor, anchors, screws, double sided sticker, and battery for motion sensor.(This system is NOT suitable with Starpoint L Series )