This RAB Lighting STL110W Stealth 110 sensing unit has a 1,000 watt incandescent and 500 watt fluorescent switching capacity, a 110 degree detection pattern, and is appropriate for switching lights on and off according to the existence of daytime or a heat signature within series of the detection pattern. It has built-in surge protection of as much as 6,000 V, and a photoelectric control that immediately shuts down the system during daytime if preferred. It makes up for ambient temperature, and has a manual override function that resets itself to automatic at dawn. Both the detector level of sensitivity and the switch-on time are adjustable. This white sensing unit is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) noted as ideal for usage in damp locations. It can be used in a range of outside changing applications.Specifications
* H is height, the vertical distance from bottom to top; W is width, the horizontal distance from delegated right; D is depth, the horizontal range from front to back
RAB Lighting makes LED, metal halide, and high-pressure salt lighting fixtures and controls for indoor and outdoor applications. The business, established in 1946, is locateded in Northvale, NJ.
- 1,000 W incandescent and 500W fluorescent changing capability
- 110 degrees of detection coverage
- LED sign lights when discovering throughout day and shines red at night
- Integrated rise protector withstands approximately 6,000 V
- Adjustable switch-on time and movement level of sensitivity