This RAB Lighting STL110W Stealth 110 sensor has a 1,000 watt incandescent and 500 watt fluorescent switching capability, a 110 degree detection pattern, and is appropriate for changing lights on and off according to the presence of daytime or a heat signature within series of the detection pattern. It has built-in surge defense of approximately 6,000 V, and a photoelectric control that automatically shuts off the system throughout daytime if wanted. It compensates for ambient temperature, and has a manual override feature that resets itself to automated at dawn. Both the detector sensitivity and the switch-on time are adjustable. This white sensing unit is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed as suitable for usage in wet areas. It can be utilized in a variety of outdoor changing applications.Specifications
* H is height, the vertical range from bottom to top; W is width, the horizontal range from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal range from front to back
RAB Lighting produces LED, metal halide, and high-pressure sodium lighting components and controls for indoor and outside applications. The company, established in 1946, is locateded in Northvale, NJ.
- 1,000 W incandescent and 500W fluorescent switching capacity
- 110 degrees of detection protection
- LED indication lights when finding throughout day and shines red during the night
- Integrated rise protector stands up to approximately 6,000 V
- Adjustable switch-on time and movement sensitivity