This ceiling mount tenancy sensing unit uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to detect movement in the surrounding area and immediately turn the lights on and off based upon motion in the space. It is a compact, white motion sensing unit that blends right into your ceiling. It also has adjustable sensitivity, time delay and light level settings so that you can tailor it for your application. This sensing unit is UL Listed. Can be installed up to 15 ft height with protection location of 1256 square feet.
- 360 ° PIR Ceiling Mount Tenancy Sensor, Instantly turns light ON/OFF, Mount up to 15 Feet High
- Voltage: 120V ~ 277AC, 60Hz, Max load: 800W@120V, 1200W@277V, 1/6 HP, No Minimum Load
- LED, Incandescent, Electronic Ballast Fluorescent, Compact-fluorescent(CFL), Magnetic Low-voltage(MLV) & Electronic Low-Voltage(ELV) Suitable
- Adjustable dead time from 15 Sec to 30 mins, Adjustable sensitivity, Adjustable light level sensing
- UL Listed, Neutral Wire Required, Indoor Usage Only, Wire Nuts and Screws included, 1 Year Service warranty