This ceiling mount occupancy sensor utilizes passive infrared (PIR) innovation to detect movement in the surrounding area and immediately turn the lights on and off based on motion in the room. It is a compact, white movement sensor that blends right into your ceiling. It likewise has adjustable sensitivity, time hold-up and light level settings so that you can tailor it for your application. This sensing unit is UL Listed. Can be mounted up to 15 feet height with protection area of 1256 square feet.
- 360 ° PIR Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor, Instantly turns light ON/OFF, Mount up to 15 Feet High
- Voltage: 120V ~ 277AC, 60Hz, Max load: 800W@120V, 1200W@277V, 1/6 HP, No Minimum Load
- LED, Incandescent, Electronic Ballast Fluorescent, Compact-fluorescent(CFL), Magnetic Low-voltage(MLV) & Electronic Low-Voltage(ELV) Suitable
- Adjustable time delay from 15 Sec to 30 mins, Adjustable sensitivity, Adjustable light level sensing
- UL Listed, Neutral Wire Required, Indoor Usage Only, Wire Nuts and Screws included, 1 Year Guarantee