This ceiling mount occupancy sensor uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to detect movement in the surrounding space and automatically turn the lights on and off based on motion in the room. It is a compact, white motion sensor that blends right into your ceiling. It also has adjustable sensitivity, time delay and light level settings so that you can customize it for your application. This sensor is UL Listed. Can be mounted up to 15 ft height with coverage area of 1256 square feet.
- 360° PIR Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor, Automatically turns light ON/OFF, Mount up to 15 Feet High
- Voltage: 120V~277AC, 60Hz, Max load: 800W@120V, 1200W@277V, 1/6 HP, No Minimum Load
- LED, Incandescent, Electronic Ballast Fluorescent, Compact-fluorescent(CFL), Magnetic Low-voltage(MLV) & Electronic Low-Voltage(ELV) Compatible
- Adjustable time delay from 15 Sec to 30 mins, Adjustable sensitivity, Adjustable light level sensing
- UL Listed, Neutral Wire Required, Indoor Use Only, Wire Nuts and Screws included, 1 Year Warranty