Easy setup with longer leads allows for simple connection to any ballast. The OSF10 utilizes Passive Infrared innovation to discover movement. Integrated photocell avoids lights from switching on when space is properly lit up by natural light for maximum energy cost savings. Adjustable Dead time and Light Level dials located on sensor real estate for simple gain access to. Compact size for tight areas.
- Easy installation with longer 38″ leads permits for simple connection to any ballast
- The OSF10 utilizes Passive Infrared technology to discover movement
- Integrated photocell avoids lights from switching on when room is adequately illuminated by natural light for optimum energy cost savings
- Adjustable Dead time and Light Level dials situated on sensor housing for easy access
- Compact size for tight spaces