The MURS Alert transmitter is a revolutionary new trail monitoring system. The MURS Alert transmitter is a passive infrared sensor that can be mounted on a tree or a post to monitor activity at remote locations. When the MURS Alert detects people, vehicles, or large animals, it will send an alert signal to either the M538-BS or M538-HT transceivers.
The alert signal will be in spoken English, twice repeating the phrase “Alert Zone One,” “Alert Zone Two,” “Alert Zone Three,” or Alert Zone Four.”
The four alert messages are easily selected at the transmitter so that up to four different zones can be monitored simultaneously. The MURS Alert transmitter has five channels and 38 subchannels to choose from. This will help to eliminate interference from other users. The MURS Alert operates on 6 AA alkaline batteries. The battery life should be about one year under most conditions. The channels, sub-channels, and alert zones are all easily selected by the user. In most instances, it should only take a minute to make the changes.
The MURS Alert transmitter will have a range of up to several miles* back to the hand-held or base station transceivers. This extended range will help monitor areas that have been very difficult to monitor in the past. It will be of great value to businesses trying to monitor customer traffic, security guards trying to monitor remote warehouses, farmers monitoring vacant farm sites, and hunters monitoring game trails. MURS Alert will give you real time monitoring of any location that you choose.
- The HT kit consists of one MURS AlertTM transmitter and one M538-HT hand-held transceiver.
- This kit is ideal for people that are out and about, such as security guards, sales staff, and outdoorsmen.
- MURS Alert provides real time monitoring of remote locations up to several miles away.
- The Dakota Alert MURS Wireless 2-Way Handheld Radio is a handheld MURS transceiver that receives alert signals from the MURS Alert transmitter.
- The MURS AlertTM transmitter has five channels and 38 subchannels to choose from. This will help to eliminate interference from other users.