A wireless PIR Motion Detector with 40 pound pet immunity adds an additional layer of security to a home by alerting users when motion is detected. Upon detection the device can wirelessly report detection to the central control panel. The Passive Infrared (PIR) Motion Detector is wireless and wall-mounted for quick setup with a maximum sensor detection range of up to 30 feet x 40 feet. To prevent false alerts caused by pets the PIR Detector is pet immune up to 40 lbs. The device has a wireless RF transmission range up to 300 feet in open air and it is tamper protected.
- Compatible with 2gig, GoControl, Vivint, and Honeywell wireless systems
- Includes wireless motion sensor, mounting bracket, screws, and instructions
- Dual element sensor with 30 ft. by 40 ft. range, 40 pound pet immunity, 100° sensing angle, and up to 5 year battery life
- Ball-mount bracket makes it easy to install in ideal position
- Refer to your alarm system’s operation manual for programming instructions