A cordless PIR Movement Detector with 40 pound animal resistance includes an extra layer of security to a home by alerting users when movement is found. Upon detection the gadget can wirelessly report detection to the central control board. The Passive Infrared (PIR) Movement Detector is wireless and wall-mounted for fast setup with an optimum sensing unit detection variety of as much as 30 feet x 40 feet. To prevent false notifies caused by pets the PIR Detector is pet immune up to 40 lbs. The gadget has a cordless RF transmission variety up to 300 feet in open air and it is tamper safeguarded.
- Suitable with 2gig, GoControl, Vivint, and Honeywell cordless systems
- Includes wireless motion sensing unit, installing bracket, screws, and instructions
- Double element sensing unit with 30 ft. by 40 ft. range, 40 pound family pet resistance, 100 ° picking up angle, and up to 5 year battery life
- Ball-mount bracket makes it simple to install in ideal position
- Describe your alarm system’s operation manual for shows directions