This 3rd gen simplified PoE network high definition system can protect your home and business. Power and video are supplied to each camera through one enclosed micro-USB cable,allowing you to install the cameras anywhere, regardless of nearby power outlets, while drilling smaller holes to feed your cable through.You can remote view from Android, iPhone iPad and PC.
* IP Video Input: 4 CH IP Camera Inputs
* Recording Frame Rate: 20fps@720P
*VGA Output:1 channel
*HDMI Output:1 channel
*Remote Access via Smartphone, Tablet or PC
*Record Mode:Normal recording / Intelligent recording / Motion detected recording
*Smartphone systems: iOS 7.0 up, Android 4.0 up
*PC System: Windows XP/ Vista / 7 / 8, IE Internet Explorer
*Alarm: Support remote notification
Bullet Camera Feature
*Image Sensor: 1/4” Color CMOS
*Image Resolution:720P(1280×720) , VGA (640×480) , QVGA (320×240)
*Angle of view (diagonal): 81 degree
*Number of IR LEDs: 24
*Night Vision: up to 65ft (25m)
*Power: 12V DC
*(1) 4 Channel Security NVR
*(4) 720P HD IP Bullet Camera
*(1) 19V/3A Power Adapter
*(1) 1M(3ft) CAT5e Network Cable
*(2) 15M(50ft) Camera Cables
*(2) 30M(98ft) Camera Cables
*(1) Quick Guide
- 720p HD cameras – The IP network cameras have an advanced 720p image sensor and a wide-angle field of view that lets you capture more with fewer cameras. An IR cut filter creates true-color images and clear night vision.
- Simple setup – One network cable connects each camera to the back of the NVR to provide power and digital video signal.
- Free mobile app -Download the free app and enter your WiFi information to instantly view live video your phone from anywhere. Mobile notification alert feature sends an alert to your phone when the cameras detect motion. (App available for iOS 7 and up, and Android 4.0 and up)
- Easy web interface – View live video from any web browser at user.zmodo.com. Simply log in with the same account information you created on the app, and you can view your cameras on a computer without any port forwarding or IP address hassle.
- Advanced recording features – Optional intelligent recording mode can save space on your hard drive by recording at fewer frames per second when no motion is detected and at maximum frames per second during motion. This enables you to record longer without ever missing any action.