A burglary happens every 14.5 seconds in the United States, and budget plan cuts have actually led to a typical 911 response time of 10 minutes. Additionally, without the ability to set up a home security system, renters and tourists can have a tough time feeling safe and secure in their temporary housing. SABRE’s Door Stop Alarm is a terrific solution to either help strengthen an existing house alarm system or utilize on its own in a bed room, dormitory, hotel space or apartment or condo. The extremely 120 dB loud alarm is audible up to 1,000 feet (300 m) away and sounds when door pressure is applied. The alarm is combined with a non-skid pad to avoid the door from opening. This attractive, exceptional white alarm installs quickly in just seconds– merely slide it under the fracture of an inward-swinging door. There’s no electrical wiring required, so the alarm works during power failures. Needs 1x9V battery (not consisted of). For an extra level of security, the Door Stop Alarm supplies a battery status upgrade by means of a low battery indication. The Door Stop Alarm was established by SABRE, the # 1 pepper spray brand name trusted by authorities and consumers worldwide, suggesting this product is incredibly reliable. Backed by 40 years in the security market, SABRE items are ISO 9001:2008 licensed and must pass strenuous quality guarantee testing prior to leaving our facilities to offer you peace of mind. Enhance your home security today.
- ATTENTION-GRABBING – when door pressure is used, the extremely loud 120 dB alarm assists wake/alert property owner or occupant, assists discourage burglar and possibly informs neighbors (audible as much as 1,000 feet/300M away)
- VERSATILE WITH OPTIMUM SECURITY – features a non-skid pad to avoid door from opening while alarm sounds; suitable for bed rooms, hotels, houses, dorm spaces, front doors, etc. – great travel alarm
- ATTRACTIVE & CONSUMER-PREFERRED – superior to other house security products, this premium white alarm looks fantastic inside your house
- SIMPLE SETUP – no electrical wiring required; battery-operated (needs 1x9V battery)
- EXTRA LEVEL OF SECURITY – offers battery status update with a low battery sign