Simple Battery Replacement
If you wish to replace the Lithium battery CR2450, just open the front cover of the sensor, no requirement to get rid of and re-attach the located adhesive, you can quickly dump the old battery and install a brand-new battery.
HomeKit security communications are encrypted between a HomeKit-enabled device and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
The item connects directly to your iPhone or iPad utilizing wireless technology, without requiring a hub, entrance or bridge.
Product: PC + ABS
Power supply: 1 * CR2450 3 V/ 200 mAh cell battery
Wireless connection: Wireless 5.0
Operating temperature: 10 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
LED sign color: Green
Certificate: FCC, CE, RoHS, SRRC, UN38.3
Guarantee: 1-year limited service warranty
— Koogeek Home app (offered on the App Store)
— To manage this HomeKit-enabled device, iOS 9.0 or later is recommended.
— Managing this HomeKit-enabled device far from house needs an Apple TV with tvOS 10.1 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.1 or later set up as a house hub.
Magnet measurements: Approx. 1.02 * 0.47 * 0.36 in (L * W * H)
Magnet weight: Approximate. 0.39 oz/ 11.1 g
Sensing unit dimensions: Approximate. 1.81 * 1.3 * 0.67 in (L * W * H)
Sensor weight: Approximate. 0.69 oz/ 19.6 g
Package size: Approximate. 3.86 * 3.37 * 1.1 in (L * W * H)
Package weight: Approximate. 2.26 oz/ 64 g
1 * Koogeek Door & Window Sensing Unit
1 * Quick Start Guide
- ★ [Alert Reminder] You will instantly receive the matching notice message on your phone when the door/window opens or closes, so you can discover the trespasser in time. It likewise maintains to 100 records on your phone instantly.
- ★ [View door/window Status] You can check whether the door/window is on or off by utilizing the Koogeek App or Apple House App. Also, you can monitor numerous sensing units at the same time and check whether the windows are closed prior to going to bed or leaving house.
- ★ [Remote Gain access to] Double Check your windows and doors are closed whether you’re traveling or simply out for dinner. (Remote Gain access to needs an Apple TV (tvOS 10.1), iPad (iOS 10.1 or later) or HomePod (iOS 11.3 or later on) set up as a home hub).
- ★ [HomeKit Automations] Setup an automobile trigger on the Apple Home or Koogeek Home App to manage other HomeKit suitable devices. For example, turn on the lights to welcome you when you open the door. (Setup trigger on Apple house require an Apple TV (tvOS 10.1), iPad (iOS 10.1 or later), or HomePod as a home center, on Koogeek Home App donot require a home hub.
- ★ [Set up easily] No complex setup tools are needed. The sensing unit can be set up with double-sided adhesive tape in simply a few steps and you can check the staying power on the app, which last as much as 1 year in battery lifetime.