– No setup needed, FM 462 MHz wireless operation
– Desk or wall-mountable
– Stations label for quick identification of designated stations. To set up your designated station – Press and hold the Channel Button up until you hear a beep tone sounds and Button LED lights (All systems are set with Channel 1 by default. User is required to switch the default channel to the preferable channel.).
– One to one, or one to all communication. Multi-channel operation for specific talk, listen and call, with A/B/C channel group switch to avoid unwanted signals.
– CALL button for private CALL or CALL ALL *
* CALL ALL – to call and talk to all station at the very same time (new function)
– TALK button for by hand press and hold the TALK button and starts to talk. The TALK button will not switch on instantly for privacy.
– LOCK button let you talk continually.
– Effective distance: Approx. 1500 feet, in line of sight
– System size: Approx. 6.69 x 4.13 x 1.78 inches
– Source of power: Mains AC Power only, (Plug-in Air Conditioner adapter is included)
Note: For battery-powered operation, you can use USB portable phone power bank (battery not consisted of).
Exactly what remains in the mailing box:
* Station unit x 2
* AC adapter x 2
* USB cord x 2
KEEP IN MIND:
– A channel group switch (A/B/C) lies at the back of the system. When unwanted signal is come across, by hand change the channel group switch can alter the channel group and solve the issue.
– The intercom can not replace appropriate adult supervision. Kid activity need to be inspected at regular intervals. While this intercom can notify parents on children activity from silence, use an expert infant display for infant monitoring when needed.
– The intercom will launch the LOCK after 10 hours immediately. (The talk indication will switch off.)
- FM 462 MHz Wireless Circuit Design
- Desk or wall-mountable
- Light Direct Channel Buttons
- AC Adapter included
- Color: Charcoal