Chamberlain wireless movement alert add-on sensing unit for the cordless movement alert system (CWA2000 – Sold Separately). PIR sensor discovers motion approximately 30ft away and features adjustable sensitivity so small animals can pass unnoticed. Wide 120-degree angle protection. 2 year battery life. Features installing bracket. Half-mile range with CWA2000 base system (offered separately).
- Additional PIR sensor deals with Chamberlain CWA2000 base receiver (Sold Separately).
- Weatherproof outdoor sensing unit with adjustable level of sensitivity control.Detects movement up
- to 30 feet away with large 120-degree angle coverage.Transmits signal to base station (Chamberlain CWA2000)
- up to a half-mile away in ideal situations.Easy Setup/ simple operation. 2 year battery life.
- Consists of mounting bracket.