Wall switches are the most natural way to control a house. And push-button controls are the most natural way to move that control around your home. WallMote Quad is a 2-in-1 wall switch and push-button control for Z-Wave home automation. Powered by a rechargeable battery, you can mount WallMote Quad on a wall throughout your the home of utilize it as a wall switch utilizing the offered wall-mount. As it connects to its wall-mount using magnets, you can also easily eliminate it to utilize WallMote Quad throughout your house as a push-button control and easily re-attach it to the wall later. Minimalist in its style so that it matches the design of any home, WallMote Quad lets you straight manage 16 different Z-Wave scenes with each scene able to include the settings of more than 15 various Z-Wave gadgets; just tap WallMote Quad’s touch-glass surface to change or allow a scene. Perfectly designed, WallMote Quad is a subtle 3.02 inches wide and 0.37 inches deep. Powered by Aeotec’s Gen5 innovation and built on Z-Wave Plus, it offers around 3 months’ battery life before it has to be charged through the provided USB cable.
- Wireless Z-Wave wall switch and push-button control that can manage approximately 16 various scenes through tap, tap and hold, move up, and slide down
- Thin, small and easy set up throughout your house via the provided Magnetic Wall-Mount plate
- Provides both haptic and audio feedback when in use to confirm commands and utilize
- Suitable with qualified Z-Wave entrances Including Samsung SmartThings, CastleOS, eedomus, HomeSeer, Indigo 7, Jeedom, openHAB 2, Open Z-Wave, and Zipabox.Z-wave Plus certified
- for quicker action time, optimized battery life, and finest cordless variety. Accreditation Number: zc10-17035521