Wall switches are the most natural method to control a house. And push-button controls are the most natural way to move that control around your house. WallMote Quad is a 2-in-1 wall switch and push-button control for Z-Wave house automation. Powered by a rechargeable battery, you can install WallMote Quad on a wall anywhere in your the home of utilize it as a wall switch utilizing the offered wall-mount. As it connects to its wall-mount utilizing magnets, you can also easily remove it to use WallMote Quad anywhere in your house as a remote control and quickly re-attach it to the wall later on. Minimalist in its design so that it matches the décor of any house, WallMote Quad lets you directly manage 16 different Z-Wave scenes with each scene able to contain the settings of more than 15 different Z-Wave devices; merely tap WallMote Quad’s touch-glass surface to change or make it possible for a scene. Wonderfully developed, WallMote Quad is a subtle 3.02 inches wide and 0.37 inches deep. Powered by Aeotec’s Gen5 technology and built on Z-Wave Plus, it provides around 3 months’ battery life before it needs to be charged by means of the offered USB cable television.
- Wireless Z-Wave wall switch and remote control that can manage up to 16 different scenes by means of tap, tap and hold, move up, and move down
- Thin, small and simple set up throughout your home by means of the provided Magnetic Wall-Mount plate
- Offers both haptic and audio feedback when in use to verify commands and utilize
- Suitable with qualified Z-Wave entrances Consisting of Samsung SmartThings, CastleOS, eedomus, HomeSeer, Indigo 7, Jeedom, openHAB 2, Open Z-Wave, and Zipabox.Z-wave Plus certified
- for quicker response time, enhanced battery life, and finest cordless variety. Certification Number: zc10-17035521