The Aeon laboratories z-stick is a Z-Wave USB dongle. When connected to a host processor, it ends up being a Z-Wave communication gadget, which exposes the zensys api (serialapi) through integrated USB. This device is suggested mainly to enable a host processor to control up to 232 Z-Wave devices utilizing the Z-Wave innovation protocol all the while streamlining Z-Wave network setup. In addition, the Aeon laboratories z-stick is easily upgradeable by the enduser such that the most current Z-Wave protocols and commands are always available. It can be updated in field through its USB port which also serves as a charging port for its internal battery.
- Z-wave USB adapter/firmware upgradeability
- Indicates communication quality by various color of LED
- USB (2.0) powered (also recharges battery)
- Greater variety and faster communication and upgradeable product firmware
- Z-wave accreditation Number: zc10-15060006