1. Can the system calculate work hours?
Yes. Rule Settings > Participation Guideline > Edit (check box Working Hours Determine) for reporting under Report Management
2. Does the system account for various shifts?
Yes. Shift Settings > Work Shift (then customize and include different shifts to assign to staff members)
3. Does the system require a power adaptor?
No. The unit can utilize the supplied USB cable television straight to PC in lieu of AC adaptor
4. Can you get participation and timecard information directly from gadget without PC?
Yes. Insert USB gadget. From primary menu – choice # 4 Report – choice # 4 report file will download and can be opened in Excel format to see participation and timecard information.
5. System does not power on when connected to AC/USB connection. Reconnect device 2x in fast succession to power on device. If unit does not power on contact support for assistance.
6. Does the unit immediately update logs?
No. Via USB connection, under Device Management > obtain brand-new logs then view updated reports (under Report Management) Via USB device -choice # 4 Report – alternative # 4 report the view upgraded report (under Report Management) load USB to PC – Under Gadget Management – Extension from primary menu – Import Log from USB Disk
7. Can the device be connected on a network to access data?
Yes. Gadget Management – Include IP information – Test connection
8. How do I clear data and default unit?
Connect device via USB – Under Gadget Management – Extension (alternatives Clear Data, Clear Admin and Reset Device)
9. How do I pull Participation Report within the Presence Software?
Report Management – Examine Presence Data – – choose Date Range/Employee(s) – Select by Employee/Dept – Click OKAY – Start – Close when finished Under Report Management view reports – Daily, Month-to-month or Worker Month-to-month Report – Select Worker(s) and Date Range – Refresh
- 2.4″ TFT Color Display
- Large Low Latency Finger Print Scanner
- Easy Setup – With Flexible Options for Separating via Departments by users
- View Time logs on a PC (Download by means of USB) or Quick Look At Screen
- Back-up battery to prevent power cut-off