SecuGen’s new ultra-compact, high image quality USB fingerprint reader that is FBI Certified as conference FIPS 201 (PIV) and Mobile ID FAP 20 requirements. Including a low-profile and IP65 rated dust- and water-resistant design, the Hamster Pro 20 is developed with the market’s most rugged and innovative optical sensing unit utilizing trademarked finger print technology. SecuGen Hamster Pro 20 can be used for authentication, identification and confirmation functions that let your fingerprints act like digital passwords that can not be lost, forgotten or stolen. As with all gadgets containing SecuGen’s sophisticated U20 sensing unit, the Hamster Pro 20 features Phony Finger Rejection for enhanced security.
- FBI Certified PIV Single Finger Capture Device and Mobile ID FAP 20 Certified
- Noted on GSA FIPS 201 Authorized Products List
- High-performance, maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor
- Sensing unit resistant to scratches, effect, vibration and electrostatic shock
- Auto-OnTM (Automatic Finger Placement Detection)