R6 is a compact, robust and light-weight metal access controller with remarkable functions such as IP65 water resistant and dustproof, vandal resistant and slim style. It is appropriate for installation in space limited area and particularly outdoor environment.
It is equipped with a keypad to run in standalone mode by linking a door lock, exit switch, alarm and door sensor to the relay contacts. This resilient keypad is likewise backlit for ease of use in low lighting conditions.
The new R6 has an Auxiliary Input user interface to connect with an external source, for example a smoke or gas detector and so on, or an emergency situation switch. When the linkage is activated, the device would instantly create an alarm signal and open the door in case of emergency scenarios. The recently added wiegand out makes it flexible either to get in touch with ZKTeco SRB mini controller for higher security, or getting in touch with ZKTeco or any 3rd celebration controllers while switch to Reader Mode.
- Anti-vandal, water resistant & back-lit keypad with metal essential buttons
- Integrated auxiliary input with improved versatility to link with wired detector or emergency switch
- Supports SRB mini controller by wiegand connection
- Access control interfaces for electric lock, door sensing unit, alarm, exit button and doorbell
- Supports switch to Reader Mode and configurable wiegand 26 bit or 34 bit